Wednesday 22 October 2014

Day 8

As I went to bed last night, words and sentences were still whirring round in my head, unable to wait until the morning to be written down. Ideas for today's blog and whether I will write a column contribution for 'Write Away', too much going on to go to sleep straight away. That's what happens after a Writer's Group meeting, I feel inspired and full of ideas, and the need to get everything down straight away, not always good when its already late and I have to get up early! The light was off and then on again so many times I lost count, in my rush to get all the ideas down before I could finally settle to sleep. Will I add my name to the list for Write Away? I don't know yet. At last night's meeting, I felt unsure, but thought it would be at least a good idea to find out more. It was certainly an interesting evening, and although I still feel the same, (unsure) I have already had a few ideas of topics to write about and would at least like to give it a go, before giving up on the idea when I haven't tried. I've had a strange headache for a little while, starting to wonder if its just from thinking too much! As I sit at my desk today, I'm thinking about all the things I want to start writing. There just isn't enough time in the day to do all that I want or need to do, work just seems to get in the way sometimes! So I have decided that as long as I get my work done, there's no harm in trying to get my own things done in between is there? After all, when you have the urge to write, you just have to follow it! (ooo,  I sound like a 'proper' writer today...)

No comments:

Post a Comment