Thursday 16 October 2014

Day 4

No rambling thoughts today, the brain was obviously still asleep on the way to work and it was also my turn to drive. Not travelling alone certainly makes a difference to the thought process. Instead, I would like to share a poem that I feel reflects how I'm feeling, both in my work and my writing, so please enjoy!

Rambling

On the outside, looking in
Not really knowing where to begin
Quiet and thoughtful, don’t want to talk
Just open the door, leave and walk
Subdued and cold, do I belong?
Oh if everyday could be a song
No worries, unhappiness or tears
A place where you can face your fears
To write it all down, a way of showing
To understand, be all knowing
Where you can feel you have a place
To be yourself, show your face
The poem and story, my space to hide
To flow, to dance and slowly glide
Every moment a happy and bright day
Not having to think about what I say
Expressing thoughts, words on the page
Happy or sad, or in a rage
To be exactly who you want to be
Something real or make believe to see
A life you can just pretend
To choose how you want it to end.

No comments:

Post a Comment