Friday 28 November 2014

Day 35- goodbye for a short while...

Having looked at the number of people actually taking the time to read my blog and also the amount of time its taking me to decide what to write, I've come to a decision in that I will change to just writing once a month. Its not really that I care about the numbers, more about what I'm saying. The last thing I want to do is bore people! I also think I'll have more to say and share. That's not to say that I won't still be writing everyday, I have more than enough to keep me busy! Thank you to all those who have enjoyed the blog so far and I will see you again in a month!

' What is the best way to write? Each of us has to discover her own way of writing. Writing teaches writing. No-one can tell you your own secrets'- Gail Sher

' You write because you need to write, or because you hope someone will listen or because writing will mend something broken inside you or bring something back to life'- Joanne Harris

' Better to write for yourself and have no public than to write for the public and have no self' Cyril Connolly

' Get inspired and write a book'

That is what I will now attempt to do, and look forward to sharing my progress with you in a few weeks.

No comments:

Post a Comment